Registration for Youth Education 2017-18 Program Year Is Now Open
Youth Education registration is open for the 2017-18 program year! Signup deadline for Camp Beth Am is Friday, May 5 and for all other programs is Friday, June 16. Great news -- tuition fees have not increased this year! Before you register, check out what's happening this year in youth education at Congregation Beth Am! Here's a snapshot of some new and exciting programming being offered in the upcoming school year:
- Sunday Afternoon Hebrew Language Option for 3rd-5th Graders (pending interest)
Meets Sundays, 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM
- Sunday Lunch & Learn for 6th-7th Graders
Meets 2-3 Sundays Per Month, 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM
- Tuesday Night Program for 8th-9th Graders
Meets 2-3 Tuesdays Per Month, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Shabbat Together (Shabbat B’Yachad) for families whose oldest child is entering Kindergarten
Meets Saturdays, 3:45 - 6:15 PM
- Getting Ready to Go: Seminar with Rabbi Heath Watenmaker for 11th-12th Graders
Select Sundays, 12:30-2:00 PM, Offsite
To register for Camp Beth Am, please complete Camp Beth Am registration form. This time you do not need to log in to the Beth Am website. The whole registration is on this form, and it takes you right to the payment screen where you will be asked to pay the $100 deposit (the balance is due by June 1).
To register for all other youth education programs (including Hebrew), you will need to gather the following information to complete the process easily:
- Digital photograph of your child
- Physician contact information
- Health insurance plan and group numbers
- Emergency contact information
- Basic medical information (allergies, medications, etc.)
You will need to log in to the Beth Am members’ site at www.betham.org/members. If you need help or you need your login/password, please call the Beth Am office at (650) 493-4661. Once you log in, choose "Youth Education Registration" from the menu at left and follow these two easy steps for each student:
- Choose Program (You can change your choice later if needed, especially regarding Hebrew Program day of the week.)
- Update Info & Make a Payment (You can pay the $100 minimum deposit or more. You will be billed for any balance.)
Questions? Feel free to contact email@example.com or (650) 493-4665 for assistance or more information. Register before Friday, June 16 to avoid late fees.
Looking forward to a wonderful year of Jewish learning and living!