How to Register
How to Register
It’s time to register for Camp Beth Am for the coming 2017-2018 school year! Camp Beth Am is open to our current 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grade students. Two important dates to mark now:
- The week-long day camp on the Beth Am campus is June 19-23, 2017.
- An amazing addition to Camp Beth Am is a full camp weekend for our Camp Beth Am campers! This brand new retreat will be held at Walden West in the Santa Cruz Mountains from August 25-27, 2017. We’re taking camp to the next level!
The rest of the year-round Camp Beth Am dates will be available later in the spring. The registration deadline for Camp Beth Am is Friday, May 5. Payment for camp is due in full by Thursday, June 1.
To register, please click on the Camp Beth Am registration form. This time you do not need to log in to the Beth Am website. The whole registration is on this form, and it takes you right to the payment screen where you will be asked to pay the $100 deposit.
When we have received your registration request, you will receive three separate emails:
- A “Confirmation of Registration” email with the information you’ve submitted in the form.
- A "Confirmation of Payment" email from PayPal.
- When your child's camp enrollment is complete, you will receive a "Confirmation of Enrollment" email from the Beth Am Youth Education office. (This process may take a few weeks after you submitted the camp registration so please be patient.)
Details of the Camp Beth Am retreat at Walden West the weekend of August 25-27, including a packing list and transportation information, will be sent in the summer.
If you have any questions about Camp Beth Am, please contact Mike Mason.