February BAM Photo Group Meeting
In February, we will begin a series of conversations about composition. The foundation for those discussions will be Larry’s new composition learning module.
Some of questions to be explored are:
- What makes a well-composed image?
- What are some of the rules of composition?
- When should you follow the rules?
- When does it make sense to break the rules?
Prior to the meeting, you may want to read 9 Tips for Composing the Perfect Picture an online article about composing a photo.
If you would like to submit ‘flash-photo’ images for review at the February meeting please do the following:
- Submit 3-5 images
- Number each image, and include your first name; i.e., 01-your name, 02-your name, 03-your name, etc.
- Email photos to Larry and to Steve. Alternatively you may send them via Dropbox, Google Drive, or Flicker.
- To be considered for review at the February meeting, images must be received by Larry and Steve no later than Sunday, February 11.
Open invitation to all Beth Am Members (men and women); all are invited to participate in the BAM Photo Group. Whether you are an experienced, or a novice photographer, join us at the meeting to learn, and share ideas to make your photography experience more enjoyable. Come even if you do not plan to submit images for review at the meeting.