Jewish Baby Network: Tot Shabbat and Picnic In the Park
Join JBN Director Carol Booth for a short musical service. Enjoy songs, storytime, playtime, camp fun and ruach and family time! Bring your own blanket and picnic and stay for dinner!
- 5:00 - 5:30 PM - arrival, music, crafts
- 5:30 - 6:00 PM - musical tot service, story and Shabbat blessings
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM - bring your own picnic dinner
Get there when you can (we know Friday traffic is tough!) and enjoy some relaxing Shabbat fun. Spend time with old friends and meet new ones! Bring your friends!
This program is perfect for families with children 0 - 36 months; older siblings welcome.
- July 13: With Congregation Beth Jacob, Redwood City, Park TBD
- July 20: With/At OFJCC, Palo Alto
- July 27: CANCELLED
- August 3: With/At PJCC, Foster City
- August 10: With Congregation Beth Am at Briones Park, Palo Alto
- August 24: With Congregation Kol Emeth at Briones Park, Palo Alto
JBN welcomes everyone, including unaffiliated, interfaith, single parent and LGBTQ families.
Jewish Baby Network is supported by Parents Place, the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund, Congregations Beth Am, Kol Emeth, and Beth Jacob, Peninsula Temple Beth El, PJ Library, the Leslie Family Foundation, the Meredith Goldsmith Philanthropic Fund, PJCC, the Harry and Carol Saal Family Fund and the Jeff Astor Foundation.