Beth Am Hosts Blood Drive
Beth Am will host a Blood Drive the afternoon of the annual meeting. Please review the information below in deciding if you would like to donate. While you wait, you can check out the This is Bay Area Jewry photo exhibit in the Beit Kehillah!
Information for Donors
- All Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment online.
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointment at bloodheroes.com.
- Donors should arrive to their appointment well-nourished and hydrated.
- Donors need photo identification with first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour. Allow an hour and a half for a Double Red Donation.
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power Up Your Donation: To meet the demand for blood, Vitalant is optimizing your blood donation with the double red cell program. A double red cell donation enables a donor to give two units of red blood cells during one appointment.
- Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive – visit vitilant.org and click the Fast Track link. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation.
Thank you for considering making a difference in someone's life!