End of Year Giving
There are many ways to make end of year gifts to Beth Am to support our community and provide you with tax advantages for this year’s filing. Gifts to the Annual Campaign can be made by:
- Check: mail to our office, with “Annual Campaign” in the memo
- Credit card: visit the Annual Campaign page
- Stock: a great way to avoid capital gains taxes on highly appreciated securities. Learn more.
- For donors 70 ½ years or older, you can make contributions to Beth Am directly from your IRA. The IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution counts toward your RMD (required minimum distribution) and is tax-free. Contact your IRA fund custodian to get started.
- Check your employer’s matching gift policy to see if Beth Am qualifies to receive matching gifts – it’s free money that can double your donation!
- Have an old car parked in your driveway that you don’t drive anymore? We accept vehicle donations and make the process super easy for you. Learn more.
The Annual Campaign supports the day to day life of this community -- funding staff, scholarships and programs for members of all ages. Beth Am relies on your contributions above and beyond dues to fill the budget gap every year – and thanks to your generosity, we never turn anyone away for their inability to pay for membership or tuition. Thank you for supporting the Annual Campaign, to sustain this thriving and welcoming community.