The Caring Committee understands that we all experience times of stress when we might appreciate having some meals prepared for us – when dealing with medical issues, new babies, a death in the family, etc. The Caring Committee can organize needed meals by connecting those who would like meals with those who are happy to provide them. Beth Am is a caring community and we want to show it by helping out in times of need. If meals delivered to your home during a difficult time would be helpful, please let us know!
If you, or someone you know, needs meal support, please contact our Caring Committee at email@example.com or a member of the Beth Am Clergy at (650) 493-4661 or by email:
- Rabbi Janet Marder, Senior Rabbi
- Rabbi Miriam Philips, Director of Family Learning
- Rabbi Jonathan Prosnit, Assistant Rabbi
- Cantor Jaime Shpall, Cantor
- Rabbi Heath Watenmaker, Assistant Rabbi
- Rabbi Sarah Weissman, Associate Rabbi
or our Caring Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.