The Farmers Market Comes to You!
Make your goal to eat healthier easy by signing up for Eating With the Seasons! Beth Am is excited about our ongoing partnership with Eating With the Seasons, a local Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program. Jewish tradition, beginning with the book of Genesis, discusses the importance of "tilling and tending" the earth. While most of us no longer live or work on farms, we still recognize the importance of caring for the earth. One way in which to do this is to provide financial support to farmers who care for the earth. Through CSA programs, we also get to enjoy delicious produce!
WHO: Eating with the Seasons is a collection of local farmers and food producers primarily located in San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
WHAT: Weekly ‘Farm Bags’ delivered to Congregation Beth Am every Tuesday:
- Choose online exactly what you want.
- 4 sizes available: Extra Small, $20, Small $27, Medium, $40, Large, $53
- Custom Add-ons: Pasture-Raised Chicken & Eggs, Grassfed Meats, Sustainable Caught Fish, Local Cheeses, Breads, Oils & Jams, Weekly Soups, Salads and MORE…
WHY: You get:
- Convenient access to local organic healthy food
- The farmers market conveniently without facing the crowds
Sign up online at www.eatwiththeseasons.com. $10 off your first order - use coupon code HEALTHY2019.