How to Register
How to Register
Youth Education registration is open for the 2018-19 program year! Before you register, check out what's new and exciting this year in youth education at Congregation Beth Am!
Many programs meet on Sunday in two sessions. First session runs from 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM, and Second session runs from 11:45 AM - 1:15 PM. First session offerings include Sunday Program (preK - 5th grade plus Hebrew Program (5th and 6th grade). Second session offerings include Lunch & Learn (for 6th - 9th grader) plus Hebrew Program (3rd - 6th grade). Hagigah and Hebrew Program take place on Wednesday afternoon 4:00 - 6:00 PM. Confirmation takes place on Tuesday evenings 6:00 - 8:00 PM. More information on 11th and 12th grade programming will follow later this summer.
To register for all youth education programs (including Hebrew), you will need to gather the following information to complete the process easily:
- Digital photograph of your child
- Physician contact information
- Health insurance plan and group numbers
- Emergency contact information
- Basic medical information (allergies, medications, etc.)
You will need to log in to the Beth Am members’ site at www.betham.org/members. If you need help or you need your login/password, please call the Beth Am office at (650) 493-4661. Once you log in, choose "Youth Education Registration" from the menu at left and follow these two easy steps for each student:
- Step 1: Choose Program -- This is the registration form. (You can change your choice later if needed, especially regarding Hebrew Program day of the week.)
- Step 2: Update Info & Payment (You can pay the $100 minimum deposit or more. You will be billed for any balance.) This section must be completed in order to process registration and complete enrollment.
Questions? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 493-4665 for assistance or more information.
Looking forward to a wonderful year of Jewish learning and living!
Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund has provided financial support for youth program scholarships.