Tot Shabbat Dinner and Chanukah Celebration!
Join together for an informal Shabbat evening with singing, blessings and dinner led by Beth Am rabbis. We will also celebrate Chanukah, the Festival of Lights, by lighting the chanukiyah (Chanukah menorah) and singing Chanukah songs. This is a great opportunity to connect with other families with young children! Families are encouraged to bring a chanukiyah as well. RSVP online by Wednesday, December 11 so we know how much food to order.
Upcoming 2020 / 5780 Tot Shabbat dates!
- Friday, January 10, 5:15 PM
- Saturday, January 25, 9:15 AM
- Friday, February 21, 5:15 PM
- Friday, March 6, 5:15 PM
- Saturday, March 21, 9:15 AM
- Friday, April 3, 5:15 PM
- Saturday, April 18, 9:15 AM
- Friday, May 8, 5:15 PM
- Friday, June 12, 5:15 PM
- Purim Shpiel and Carnival: Sunday, March 8, 2020
"Why Tot Shabbat Is Great for Kids – and the Whole Family" by Robert Schurz.