Tot Shabbat Pajama Service
Join Rabbi Heath Watenmaker for a Tot Shabbat service for families with children ages 0-5 years. Following the service, enjoy breakfast for dinner, as well as arts and crafts (we will be making mezzuzot). Come have fun with your child and meet other parents of young children! Friends are always welcome, too! RSVP online by Wednesday, January 8 so we know how much food to order.
Upcoming 2020 / 5780 Tot Shabbat dates!
- Saturday, January 25, 9:15 AM
- Friday, February 21, 5:15 PM
- Friday, March 6, 5:15 PM
- Saturday, March 21, 9:15 AM
- Friday, April 3, 5:15 PM
- Saturday, April 18, 9:15 AM
- Friday, May 8, 5:15 PM
- Friday, June 12, 5:15 PM
- Purim Shpiel and Carnival: Sunday, March 8, 2020
"Why Tot Shabbat is Great for Kids – and the Whole Family" by Robert Schurz.