Love Shabbat? Share a Shabbat Photo with Us!
As part of our upcoming spring Shabbat Unplugged (March 8-9, 2019) the Shabbat Committee would like to share a snapshot moment of your Shabbat, including:
- How do you like to spend Shabbat?
- With whom do you like to spend Shabbat?
- How do you unplug?
- What makes Shabbat special for you?
Please send us a photo by Monday, February 18 that provides a sneak peek into how you would answer the question, “On Shabbat I like to... “
- Take a photo of yourself (selfie!), or of your friends, family or pets.
- Select the photo you would like to share and upload it it to https://tinyurl.com/ShabbatPhotos. Then:
- Click on the link above or type it into your browser
- Click “Choose files”
- Select your photo from your computer – double-click
- Enter your information (if you'd like to add additional photos, click "+Add another file")
- Click “Upload”
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
We will do the rest, compiling and editing a short video montage from all of the photos we collect. The video will be shown as part of our Beth Am Shabbat Unplugged Friday night service on March 8. We know, we know, we’re showing a video for Shabbat *Unplugged*?! We can all unplug after services, but until then, we’ll keep our AV systems plugged in.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We thank you in advance for your participation in this project.
The Shabbat Committee
c/o Tina Rosenblum