Sign In Forgot Password

Mid-Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk 2021

Sunday, October 3, 2021 27 Tishrei 5782

2:00 PM - 4:00 PMNealon Park, 800 Middle Avenue, Menlo Park (or virtually anytime between August 1 and October 3, 2021)

Are you looking for a way to make good on Rabbi Heath Watenmaker’s Rosh Hashanah challenge to perform 100 Acts of Chesed (loving kindness)? Come participate in the 2021 Mid-Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk to help families who are struggling with hunger.

Please join our Congregation Beth Am team in person on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 2:00pm at Nealon Park, 800 Middle Avenue in Menlo Park (or virtually anytime between August 1 and October 3, 2021) to help provide more meals for the growing numbers of people in our community who need them, and create greater food security in communities around the world. Sign up and donate today!

25% of your donation will automatically go to Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP) in East Palo Alto, a group Beth Am has long supported. You can choose where the remaining 75% goes, and we suggest you select MAZON, a group inspired by Jewish values to fight hunger among people of all faiths in the United States and Israel. To do this, type in "MAZON — A Jewish Response to Hunger" under "Alternate Agency (Optional)" on the donation page. If you do not choose an Alternate Agency, the balance goes to Church World Services (CWS), the founders of the CROP Hunger Walk, and the Christian equivalent of MAZON.

Please join us in person at Nealon Park, 800 Middle Avenue, Menlo Park on Sunday, October 3 at 2:00pm (or virtually anytime between August 1 and October 3, 2021) and make a donation today! Sign up and donate today!

Questions? Contact Jane Moss or Wendy Sinton or download the event flyer.

Share Print Save To My Calendar
Tue, September 21 2021 15 Tishrei 5782