Sign In Forgot Password

Mid-Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk 2022

Sunday, October 23, 2022 28 Tishrei 5783

2:00 PM - 4:00 PM(registration begins at 1:00 PM) St. Raymond Catholic Church, 1100 Santa Cruz Ave, Menlo Park

Each year, our community comes together to raise money and awareness for hunger relief locally and around the world through the CROP Hunger Walk. Roughly 1,000 CROP Hunger Walks happen every year in the United States. Walkers ask family, neighbors, colleagues and places of worship to pledge dollars for their participation in a .6 mile, 1 mile, 3 miles, or 5 mile walk. Our steps symbolize the daily journey others must make for food and clean water.

Beth Am is looking for volunteers to walk and to help coordinate Beth Am's team of walkers. Visit the Team Beth Am page. Email Paige Kaplan, Beth Am Engagement & Experience Manager, if you are interested in participating.

One-fourth of the funds raised stay in our community to support local hunger and poverty fighting programs. 25% of this year’s walk will support the work of Ecumenical Hunger Program in East Palo Alto. The remaining 75% can be allocated to MAZON-A Jewish Response to Hunger.

To learn more about CROP Walk, watch this short video and/or visit the CROP Walk Facebook page.

Share Print Save To My Calendar
Tue, September 27 2022 2 Tishrei 5783