Sign In Forgot Password

Mid-Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk 2021 for Beth Am Families of PreK-5th Grade Students

Sunday, October 3, 2021 27 Tishrei 5782

11:45 AM - 12:45 PMBeth Am Campus

Are you looking for a way to make good on Rabbi Heath Watenmaker’s Rosh Hashanah challenge to perform 100 Acts of Chesed (loving kindness)? Come join other Beth Am families of PreK-5th Graders to participate in the 2021 Mid-Peninsula CROP Hunger Walk to help families who are struggling with hunger.

Please join the Congregation Beth Am Team and make your donation. 25% of your donation will automatically go to Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP) in East Palo Alto, a group Beth Am has long supported. You can choose where the remaining 75% goes, and we suggest you select MAZON, a group inspired by Jewish values to fight hunger among people of all faiths in the United States and Israel. To do this, type in "MAZON — A Jewish Response to Hunger" under "Alternate Agency (Optional)" on the donation page. If you do not choose an Alternate Agency, the balance goes to Church World Services (CWS), the founders of the CROP Hunger Walk, and the Christian equivalent of MAZON.

Please stick around after the walk for a fun community building event to help end hunger.

Share Print Save To My Calendar
Tue, September 21 2021 15 Tishrei 5782